Friday, June 01, 2007

eeaaaaoooouuuch

so yes....the massage was....erm.... painful!

i gotta say... i used to think that massages were pleasurable experiences where u could fall asleep from sheer bliss. but apparently, to quote borat.... NOT!!!!
it was painful!
granted the massuese was my running friend and he said that he would go easy, seeing as it was my first time. (a massage virgin he called me) but still...it hurt a bloody lot. when he did my calfs it felt like someone stabbed a knife into the back of my leg then ran it along up to my gluts. its even worse cos ive never gotten a massage before, so my muscles were really tight. and im ticklish too. haha. whcih makes me tense up very easily...and that only makes it MORE painful.
but this morning i felt great. went for a 1hr run with tyler and felt really good...felt lighter. i'll prob go back for another massage after the 16km race on 23 june, which i anticipate is gonna be another killer.

3 more days till my essay is due. the plan is to finish reading my books today and then start writing tmr. 2500 words in 2 days... can it be done? well, it doesnt matter. it HAS to be done. it WILL be done one way or the other. good thing is, its only due at 4pm on monday, so effectively i have almost 3 days to write it in.

i miss drawing. havnt had to time to do it lately.

No comments: