Monday, May 28, 2007

a new beginning

with final submission over just a few days ago, the time felt right to give my 'blogging' another reboot.

i checked the last post and it was over a month ago, so its a bit pointless (and incredibly difficult) to recap whats been happening in the last two months. if you've spoken to me on msn, you'dve known by know the ins and outs of the last 60-odd days of my life.

so i'll just move on to whats been happening over the past week or so.
well, for starters, the semester is OVER!!! this sem felt faster than any that went before it. i was super busy and super stressed for the most part. looking back, i dont think that was healthy living. but now that its over, i find myself feeling a bit lost. i feel like im SUPPOSED to be doing SOMETHING, but i dont know what. gasp! have i forgotten how to slack!!!??
granted, i DO have an essay due in 7 days, for which i have only read one book so far. thats what i SHOULD be doing now. working on my essay. i hate essays. writing is such a chore to me. i spoke to hannah, my uni friend, today about it and she said she'd rather write an essay than do design work this week. its the absolute opposite for me. give me drawing and design anytime. at least u can do the latter while watching TV!!

had a 10km race over the wkend too. the conditions were HOT and WINDY, and i hadnt slept at all two nights ago. (as u can see, im building up the excuses for my bad timing). yes, crap timing. sub 37mins was the target. i blew waaaay past it with a 38.17. sigh... feels like lately my running has been deproving. even at training sessions i can feel that im not as fast as i was earlier in the year. elaine suggested that i get a massage. she even got me a massage voucher for my bday which was awesome. ive booked myself an appointment this thursday, so we'll see if things get better.

brrr! its cold here. erratic melb weather rears its ugly head yet again.

No comments: