Wednesday, August 10, 2005

mari kita rakyat singapura...

ok, i admit that this post is one day late.... but still,.... HAPPY NATIONAL DAY ALL U SINGAPOREANS!
I must confess, i woke up yesterday morning and completely forgot that it was national day. it was not till halfway in the day when i was sitting in my lecture theatre that it occured to me. haha. oh well, guess ive never been a very patriotic person to begin with.
I went out with Esther and one of her frens for supper to celebrate. (and yes, we all wore red n white). We went to this place in Crown hotel called Greco (i think)... its some cafe-cum-restaurant a-la NYDC in spore. my gawd, their cakes are soooooooo good! not to mention loaded with calories!! haha... but its national day lah... so can indulge a bit more. =)

No comments: