Saturday, September 10, 2005

its crunch time!

went shopping with esther and a couple of her frens on thursday at this shopping centre called Chadstone. its quite far from the city, but its HUUUUUGEE!! i mean, this place makes suntec n parkway seem small in comparison.
i was shopping for a suit for the spore ball, while the gals were lookin for dresses. haha its damn funny cos we all were moving around together, and everytime i went into a mens clothing shop, they followed me. i mean, its not that awkward when i followed them into a ladies store cos there's 3 of them and only one guy which is me. but when 3 gals follow ONE guy into a mens store.....wah pai seh man. hahhaha. i felt bad that they had to wait for me while i was trying on stuff.
found a nice suit there but they didnt have my size, so i had to come back to their store in the city to get it. and i was shocked to discover that i wear xtra small. hahahahaha. yes, in aussie terms i am xtra small!!!

lots n lots n lots of work to do this weekend. gotta start my research for my history essay pronto!! cant leave that to the last min... (though i forsee myself doing so)
and theres still the site report, and the construction tech model, and the portfolio of 21 drawings, and the roof framing tutorial, and the stupid-as-heck dance stage design. (yes, for one of my projects i have to design a stage set for an aboriginal dance production. i was like "wat the..?!??")
im sure i have more to do but i cant quite recall at this moment. at least term break is coming in a wks time.... i really need it to finish all my work!!

gotta get my game face on... its crunch time!

No comments: