Thursday, September 22, 2005

study or comics? i gotta get my priorities right...

that was easy.... COMICS ARE MY PRIORITY!!!!
these two days have been happy days. yesterday, my weekly comic shipment came in and i had 5 brand-spanking-new titles to read. and to add to my joy, the guy at the comic book shop told me that the trade paperback for 'Runaways' was coming in today!! i had ordered it like one month back and have been eargerly anticipating its release, my excitement growing with each passing day. And today it ARRIVED!!!!! wooooooo! i spared no time in racing down to the comic store to pick it up, all 400+ pages of it!!! it did cost me a whopping 65 bucks, but who cares!?? i calculated that if i drink plain water instead of the usual apple juice for the next 2 months, i would have covered that 65 bucks. so that settles that.

now here's my REAL dilemma. i've got two things staring at me now that require my immediate attention, and i cant do both at once.
and in the BLUE corner, we have (ta-da-da-daaaah!)..... a History Essay!!!
and in the RED corner, we have (ta-da-da-daaaah!)..... Runaways Volume 1.



if u know me, u know what happens next....
bah! history essay can wait till tomorrow!... or the day after, or till watever time it is that i finish reading Runaways.

gotta get my priorities right, eh.....

No comments: