Wednesday, October 19, 2005

area cleaning

im happy today. i woke up this morning without the pressure of upcoming assignments or dumb models. today is a day of relaxation..... so i decided to do a little spring cleaning! seeing as my parents are coming to visit in 10 days time, i thought it best to tidy up my pad a bit. my mom is impeccably clean, and although my standards of cleanliness will never reach the lofty heights of hers, at least i can avoid certain nagging by showing that i actually DID do some cleaning.

cleaned the toilet this morning and the toilet bowl (which had stains that must've been mutating into new substances by now) and vacuumed my room with my trusty hand held vacuum cleaner. now im just waiting for the toilet floor to dry b4 taking a shower....

oh crap! i left my clothes in the washing machine outside!

No comments: