Friday, October 21, 2005

oh no what have i done?!?!

in the span of 24 hours, i have completely obliterated my chance of doing well in these coming exams. if u recall, about a month ago i was bitching about the fact that ARES (the program i use to download bootleg music n videos) died on me. and that was just about the time that LOST season 2 and SMALLVILLE season 5 were starting. so u can imagine how pissed i was... BUT! on the flip side, it did allow me much needed time to study and concentrate on model-making.

well, fortunately (or unfortunately), ARES has miraculously come back to life. and i have resumed my obsessive compulsive downloading of smallville and lost. "somebody saaaaaaaavveee meeeeeeeee...."

thats not all. to make matters even WORSE, i (for sheer lack of willpower) downloaded the demo of FIFA 2006. (suresh, for your own sake, i warn u DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS DEMO. u dont want to wind up like me......) last night was supposed to be a model-making night, but it quickly turned into hours of FIFA. oh no..... i can forsee it now. my exams are all but DEAD. bye bye "Merit". hellooooooo "Satisfactory", "Pass", and "Ungraded"....

No comments: