Friday, December 16, 2005

updates!

yes, it has been quite some time since ive posted anything here. rest assured, i'm still alive. And for those of u who wished me dead...TOO BAD! mwahahahahaha. (its past midnight now...a little 'high')

anyways...updates! updates!

1. United just whooped ass. 4-0
2. I have been eating loads n loads of food since i got back, and only been to the gym once. ha.
3. in related news, according to the gym scale, i'm only 67kg!!! (crystal, your toilet scale needs recalibration...hee.)
4. cant find a bloody pirated PS2 shop!! anyone? help?
5. looking forward to the eve of eve 2sb3 gathering!
6. apple is having a trade in deal, but my 4G ipod 20GB is only worth $150!!! what a rip off man!! bought it for $540 last year.... crap.
7. ipod video... *drooooool*
8. PSP.... *droooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!*
9. theres a Star Wars art exhibition at science centre. anyone wanna go with me??
10. my sleep pattern is screwed up.
11. i have a compulsive urge to burst bubble wrap.
12. "all the signs were there for me to see...."
13. i'm still single. ha.
14. stupid fifa 06! why wont u let me manage United!?!?!

sigh...time flies so damn fast. its already been a week since i got back! where the heck did all that time go to!?!? only one more week left!! AHHHH! then its back down under for summer school...noooooooooooo.

No comments: