Monday, December 19, 2005

wake up, get hacked, sleep, wake up, watch soccer, eat...damn i love the holidays!

what a great sunday.
woke up at 8 plus (thanks to my dad) and got ready for soccer match.
suresh picked me up at 9am....then we drove all the way to frickin clementi!!! (thank u very much mr. govin....booking matches so near your place, forgetting that most of our team lives in the NORTH!!!!!) ah well....
anyways, the game was good, despite the fact that we lost a 2 goal lead and ended up drawing the game, and suresh n i both got our ankles hacked and cut. yay. but still....FUN! too bad that was my last game here....leaving on sat so wont get to play next sun's game.

came home afterwards, ate chicken rice, then proceeded into hibernation for 3-plus hours. (once again, woken up only thanks to my alarm). from the bed, straight to the TV.....EPL highlights!!!

note : i need to somehow persuade/con my dad to get cable TV in melbourne... being back for 2 weeks had made me realise how much soccer i've been missing!!!

lazing ard now waiting for the arsenal/chelsea match to start.... GO ARSENAL!!!! I HEREBY SUPPORT U FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY! may u beat chelsea and also get henry, pires, lampard and terry all injured.... and robben too.

No comments: