Thursday, March 30, 2006

tgif part 2

it wasnt till i looked at the title of my last post that i realised i havent blogged in a wk. time flies.

random thought : time flies faster when you're stressed and doing lotsa shit work than when you're having fun.

my parents are coming to visit me this monday! wheee!
i miss my mom's cooking!
but i better clean the apartment before she arrives or suffer her nagging about my lack of cleanliness. its strange, most of my frens who come to my apartment tell me that its of above-average cleanliness.... but when my mom visits, she exclaims "how can u live in such filth!?! how can u tolerate all this dust!?!?"
sigh....moms will be moms i guess. hee.

the temperature is FINALLY dropping! gonna be sub-20 degress for the first time since i got back here in december. nice nice. had just about enough of this summer heat.
hey, autumn, its about damn time u arrived!!! stop slacking and get your butt here PRONTO!!!

ok..cant type a long post now. gotta catch Family Guy on TV.

later alligators! (yipes...where did that come from??)

No comments: