Friday, June 02, 2006

16 days...

argh!
i cant seem to shake this feeling of 'un-afraidness' (witness the depth of my vocabulary) that im feeling. I should be worried! very worried! history exam is in 4 days and i havent even finished reading thru my reader ONCE! by this time last sem, i had read it thru once, highlighted the impt stuff, and was halfway thru my second reading.

im getting too slack

there just too many distractions. HAH! excuses, iylia!
but its true!
studying away from home helps. went out to study last nite with some frens till about 10pm. that was the most productive 3 hrs of my day. had i not gone out to study with them, i'd have prob spent the time on my couch, eating chips and watching LOST. argh. its bad....i have little motivation to study. just wanna get these papers over with and get my ass back to spore!

comic book shipment was delayed this week. grrr..... something about memorial day in the states. damn ah-mericans.

No comments: