Friday, August 04, 2006

...

friday morning.
the beginning of the weekend.
the beginning of another torturous 3 days where i have to do assignment work, and comtemplate, even more, what direction my life is heading.
weekends arent nice. weekends suck.
during the weekdays, going to school keeps me busy. keeps my mind occupied. but the weekends are a different story. since i dont have sch on fridays, thats 72 hours of time to myself.
i cant turn back now, though.... already halfway thru my 2.5 year course. I must at least graduate with my first degree and find some work. i owe my parents that at least. But beyond that...i dunno. i want to be a comic book artist. sounds cheesy i know....but i really want to do it. and theres only one place to do that.....the states. sigh...am i wrong to have a dream like that? is it immature of me to wake up every morning wondering how much BETTER my life could be, when its already very good now? uncertainty......argh i hate uncertainty. the future is a scary place...its rolling towards me everyday at breakneck speed, and i cant see more than 3 feet in front of me. i think i need psychiatric help...... some moments im super happy, and 5 mins later i can slump into a completely depressive state, and not feel like talking to anybody. tell me im not crazy? is that crazy? oh no.....im going crazy.

No comments: