Friday, October 27, 2006

ah! the light! bright! bright!

yes, tats how i felt walking out of the architecture building yesterday afternoon, having spent 2 nights there working on my final project. (ah the sad life of me...)
Ok, to be honest, it was more like one night, cos the first night i went home at about 3am to sleep a little. But last nite was an all-nighter. Havent done one for almost a year now. (see construction-friggin-technology 1B model)
Well, ITS DONE! ITS SUBMITTED! and now i can rest for the weekend. Gonna spend some more time with my parents before they leave on sunday. I've been neglecting them and spending most of my time at uni this past wk.... feel bad. Now we've only got 2 more days together so gotta make the most of it.

in other news.....marathon training has started again after a one wk haitus, i havent bought FIFA07 yet, im still single, and man u beat liverpool over the wkend!!!!!

No comments: