Saturday, October 14, 2006

esther's grad

Went to Esther's graduation yesterday.
Cant believe my ACJC friends are graduating!!! It really feels like just yesterday we finished A levels.....but 'wow' its actually almost 4 yrs ago... omg we're old!
The ceremony was at the Clayton campus. Yongsi met me at the train station and gave me a ride to the campus. We met Denise there. And so....the four 2SB3 melbournites were together yet again! haha.
Had dinner with esther's family afterwards (felt a bit pai seh)...but the food was really good...seafood claypot rice! Then we took the train back to the city and there was this dodgy, loud, had-too-much-vodka-for-dessert aussie punk on the train making trouble. He didnt hurt anyone...just making a lot of noise. idiot.

I meant to do work today...but i went shopping instead! hahaha. bought 3 giordano tops for 20 bucks total! so happy! i got home just before dinner, and it suddenly hit me that i have only 3 days to my final submission. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. good thing i havent bought FIFA07 yet.



No comments: