Wednesday, November 01, 2006

back to training...oh so bad

after a month (possibly more), i finally made my return to training yesterday. daylight savings has started since then, and now finally training is in daylight! i got to break out the sunnies which, lets face it, makes you run faster! (right satiish? haha)
training session was freakin tough! we did 4 x 1200 reps.... the rest time was measured by whenever your heartrate drops to 140, which isnt much time at all. It works out to about 1 to 1.5mins between each rep.
ok...so this prob isnt the worst session we've done, but i found it so so so hard. was struggling after the 2nd set. my speedwork is gone now. sigh. i guess its a tradeoff....been doing too many long, easy runs preparing for the marathon. will start my speed training again once its over.

studying for exams arent going too good. i went to rowden white library yesterday and borrowed a hardcover x-men comic. ive already read half of it and its almost as thick as my history reader. ah, if only i could read my reader at that pace. why? why? why? oh and i borrowed the xmen dvd too. haha. shit... i need somebody to give me a kick up the arse and get me studying, cos its just now happening now.

hmmm....guess i'll go finish that xmen boook now.

No comments: