Sunday, November 12, 2006

i fell off my bike today.
in broad daylight at a very busy intersection. damn pai seh.

i bought new pedals (the clip kind that secure your shoe to the pedal) from Cam for real cheap.
I practiced a bit in the car park clipping them on and off...and after about 10 mins i thought i was ready to hit the road.

WRONG!

at the FIRST traffic light, on an upslope, i had already clipped in my left shoe and was in the midst of pushing off and trying to clip in the right shoe...BUT i missed the clip and so i tried to gain my balance by putting my left leg on the ground...BUT of course, my left leg was already tied to the bike... so i feel flat on my side. sigh...

but that was it. just fell once. so not too bad. haha.
had a nice ride....cycled to williamstown, which is about 45mins from the city.
i DO have my first paper tmr, but needed to get outside and let off some steam.

oh shit... my first paper is tmr??!?
uh oh.

where are those lecture slides!!???!??

No comments: