Sunday, January 21, 2007

optus needs to hire more callcentre ppl

i tried calling Optus (melbourne phone company) this morning to transfer my broadband from my current place to my new one. anyway...to the point.... i was put on hold for almost an HOUR!!!!!!! i dont care where u come from, that is totally unacceptable. and wait...it gets better.
when i finally got thru.... here's what happened:

me: hello. i'd like to transfer my optus broadband internet to a new address.

optus dude: does your new address have an existing optus connection.

me: erm...no.

optus dude: oh, sorry. in that case you'll have to call the home mover's extention. i can give u the number but they're not open on weekends.

me: (stunned). oh..... ok.

optus dude: you can call 1300555241 after 8am on monday. thank you. bye.

i was too stunned. you mean i had been waiting for AN HOUR for a 2 minute conversation that accomplished next to nothing!?!?!?!?

the rest of the day was good. moved more stuff to my new apartment in the day. watched rocky balbao (downloaded..hehe). its pretty good. better than i expected.

went to yongsi's at night with esther n wiwie to have bbq. it was so nice...the 4 of us talking and gossiping (and eating!). i dunno wat it is, but no matter how long its been since JC, i still feel that whenever we SB3 ppl get together, theres a closeness that i cant explain. i dont know wats gonna happen in the future...(some of us have are already married!!).. but i hope we'll continue to keep in touch.

No comments: