Thursday, January 25, 2007

settling in...

tuesday was the BIG move. today crystal came over and helped me set up my loft bed. it was a real pain to take apart and set up again, and my mom told me to just buy a new "proper" bed like normal people do. but a love my loft bed! i bitched and whined and groaned while i assembled it, but now that its back up in my new room, all i can say is... ITS NICE!

still a few more little things like rubbish bin, a couple of posters, and some toiletries that i need to move from the old place, then comes the im-so-not-looking-forward-to-it task of cleaning up the place!!! im the type of cleaner who jus sweeps all the dust under the fridge. so now that the fridge isnt there anymore, the 12-month accumulation of dust and little bits of dried food is there for all to see!

yes, and im still internet-less, and will continue to be for at least another wk...probably more. which is probably a good thing cos i need to get my essay done and stop downloading Heroes, Lost and Smallville.

Went back to training today for the first time since end November. Some new faces...but mainly the old gang is still there. Fewer ppl tho... i guess not many aussies like running in the summer heat. and it was only 27 degrees! thats nothing, right Satiish!?!? haha. Tony the coach had me do an easy 40min run with a few surges in between...nothing too shocking on my first day back. still.....it hurt. im out of shape. the winter season starts in march, so ive got about 1 and a half months to get my form back.

tonight is roddick vs federer! ive become somewhat of a tennis fan of late, mainly bcos thats all they show on TV at night!

btw....does anybody know... where's Michael Chang????? haha.

No comments: