Friday, May 26, 2006

forever young...i want to be forever young

wednesday was the first anniversary of my 21st birthday.

(shhh! that means i'm 22)

didnt do much to whole day. wed was right smack in btw assignments, so most of my morning was spent trying to cough up words for my hist essay.

BUT! esther n the gals gave me a wonderful surprise in the evening!
they came over with a cake n nice indian food!!
thank gals! that was really wonderful...totally made my day!

today is friday. the LAST DAY OF THE SEMESTER!!!! WEEEHOOOOOOO!!
gonna hand in my last two assignments today!
once i chuck them into the assignment chute, thats it! no more crappy assignments!!
exams dont start till 6th june, so im gonna give myself a break and do NO studying over the weekend. ah...can catch up on some OC, LOST, ps2, running.....haha listen to me, i sound like my exams are over already.

No comments: