Monday, May 01, 2006

oooo...lantern

just got my exam timetable today, and thank god....its GOOD!!
couldnt be much better really.
school ends on 27th may, and then theres one week of SWOT(studies without teaching) vacation for a week. The exam period is officially from 5-23 june....so if youre unlucky, u can get an exam on the last day!!!! and i was praying that this wouldnt happen to me cos im booked on a flight back to spore on 20th june!
ah....but luckily all is well.
my first paper is on 6th june (Asian Archi History) and my next two papers for construction technology are on 14th and 16th. that gives me more than one wk to study for each paper. sweeeeeeeeeet.
but from now till then, still have a lot of assignments to be done, and i've just about got off my butt and started doing them....cos time is running out!!!
one of the most stupid assignments is due this friday....im supposed to make a lantern. argh! like kindergarten!!!!! oh well, its better than writing an essay....
speaking of which, i havent started on my hist essay. but thats not due till 26th may, so i can still procrastinate without feeling too worried. heeeheee.

ah..ok.... lantern time....

No comments: