Thursday, November 24, 2005

freakin flies! shoo! shoo!

omg melbourne must be where all the flies in the world come to spawn.
my friends warned me that during summer there would be lots of flies around. at the time i thought "you pansies...its only a few flies."

but OMG!!! these flies come in swarms!!! and they're freakin HUGE too! (albeit slow also. they can be killed easily, like how you would normally kill a mosquito. aussie flies are big and dumb and dont seem to have the "spider sense" that asian flies do)

anyways, back to my fly-bitching. i went for a walk today (my only form of exercise at the moment) to uni and this grp of like 5-6 flies followed me ALL THE WAY! wah its the most irritating thing!! and when i look ard at other pedestrians, i can see a "halo" of flies around their heads. you can see ppl flaying their hands around for no apparent reason on the streets of melbourne.

this is really giving the pulau tekong mosquitoes a run for their money.

No comments: