Sunday, November 20, 2005

hoooommmee...hooooomee on the range....where the deeeeer and the antelope plaaaaay...

tick tock tick tock.
waiting for time to pass by.... watching the paint peel on the walls....
haa
oh well, i DID wish for my exams to be over, so now that i've got my wish, i really shouldnt be complaining that im STONED BORED! haha. like i said....SHOULDN'T be complaining. but that doesnt mean that i cant.

good thing is, i finally have the time to attend to my comics. more than a month back, i bought this thick comic called Runaways (i mentioned it in one of my posts). thru sheer force of will, i was able to avert myself from reading it before the exams. but now i can relax on my couch and flip thru every glossy page as slowly as i wish, savouring the devine artwork in every panel. ah.... (sigh)

ive also had time to catch up on my own comic lately. been at work on it since last year (june i think). but during term and exam time, ive rarely had the time to sit down and finish it. now looks like hopefully i can get it done by the end of this year! hopefully! im normally very bad at keeping deadlines, especially when they're personal ones...hehe. once its done i'll post it here, or in a new blog or smth....

i'm also starting to miss home... maybe its the solitude of being cooped up in my apartment all day.

ooooo! i think its about time to take a nap! heee.

zzzz, snort snort....zzzzzz
(in his catatonic state, iylia unknowingly puts on 2kg)

No comments: