Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i need a job!!!

1st sem of uni is almost over....only one more paper to go! bloody City in History....i hate mugging and memorising dates. We must memorise the names of architects and the buildings that they built. altogether there are about 24 lectures, with about 10 architects n buildings each....so thats 240 things to remember!!!!!
and some of these guys have weird italian names, and greek names and blah blah... AHHHHH!

*change of subject*

dunno why but i feel bad for being overseas and using up my parents money. i mean, i understand when they say that its their job to "give me an education", so i dun mind the fact that they're paying for my school fees. but its them paying for my daily expenses thats beginning to bother me. hai....
dunno if its cos i've been so used to self-sustaining myself during NS (i miss officer pay....), but i feel uncomfortable drawing an allowance from them again.

so to solve this problem....i shall get a job!!! however, first i'll need to apply for a study-cum-work visa, and a tax number (so i can CORNtribute to the aussie govt). will prob do that after my exams. it takes a while to process (about a month)... so i'll most likely look for a job when i come back during summer. hopefully can work at Nike Melbourne(long shot) or Max Brenner (my dream part time job!!!!! though i'll probably end up sampling all the choc in the kitchen and become a fatty-bom-bom). right now i wouldnt mind anything...as long as i can get some cash to spend on myself...and pay for my horrible comic addiction.

oh and my knee is still shit today......

atkins diet here i come.

No comments: