Saturday, April 15, 2006

alone again..

my parents are leaving tonight!!!
noooooooo......
i feel better knowing i'll see them again in a couple of months.
my mom cooked enough food to feed a small country and put it in my freezer. i think its gonna last me till i go back to spore. haha.

in the meantime...its catch up session for me during the easter break.

been 3 days since the hols started and i havent done SHIT!

auugh....i hate myself for being so slack. but its just so difficult to start being studious. so many distractions!! okok, excuses iylia.... you're just a slack ass. sigh...
tmr prob not gonna get much work done also. morning going for a run in some nature reserve 1hr away from the city with the melb uni runners. carpooling there with a hot babe and two other guys. hopefully the guys oversleep and it'll be just me n her...mwahahahahaha.
then in the afternoon going to the visitors centre (tourist centre) with some frens to scope out any nice places to go for a day trip during the hols. yup, so that will be another day gone.
ahhhhh like this how to study man!!!!

anyways, hope u all are doing well preparing for exams and all... i cant wait to see u all in june. soon soon! =)

ciao for now.

No comments: