Friday, April 07, 2006

updates!

sorry guys...
i know its been quite a while since my last post. once again, i shall not make any excuses. ive just been lazy.

updates! updates!

1. my parents are here! woooohooooo. my mom's cooking everyday and i dont have to eat my own shitty food! =)

2. i fell asleep in my lecture this morning AGAIN. 9am lectures are just way too early. especially this time of the year when its cold and the sun doesnt rise till 7.30am. anyways...my fren who was sitting next to me said "if you're gonna sleep, why bother coming at all. you should just sleep at home." wise words. i shall take her advice. next friday im sleeping in. we'll see...

3. race this sunday! 14.7km! excited! excited!

4. waaaaaaay behind in my work. need to do MAJOR catching up in the easter one-wk break. i blame my PSP. or rather, i blame myself for being unable to control myself from playing with my PSP. HA! NO LONGER! i will end the slackness HERE N NOW! (ive prob said this three of four times this sem). BUT THIS TIME I MEAN IT! (again, said before several times)

5. went for a food bazaar at melb uni tonite. (kinda like a pasar malam except without the pirated clothes and jersey stalls) HAd lotsa nice food! korean food...dutch food...malay food...filipino food. yum! they all tasted soooooo good. im sure they're super fattening.

No comments: