Wednesday, April 26, 2006

mid wk blues

really felt sad yesterday.
dunno y... was sitting in my apartment alone, staring at my comic books on the shelf.....and it hit me that i'll be here for a long time to come. All the things that have been happening of late have only served to compound this miserable feeling.
I miss home....
luckily its already end april, and soon i'll be back to the sunshine of spore!

but thats only temporary happiness. what about the future?..... i used to be so certain of where i was headed. i would graduate from archi, get a PR, get a job here....blah blah. now all that seems so hazy. I cant see anything past this semester, and maybe i dont want to. I'm afraid of what will happen, because im not sure if i want it.

bah

hopefully this feeling will pass. exams are coming soon so that should keep my mind occupied. also have 3 races over the next 3 weekends. running is good therapy, cos when you're gasping for breath, life doesnt seem so bad. its quite sadistic, but thats the way i see it.

one good piece of news this week... i got one of my models published in a university magazine! yay! its not much...but my name will be printed there n all. haha its a start...

hang in there guys. exams almost over.

No comments: