Wednesday, June 13, 2007

freedom is less than 15hrs away!

done my studying for tonight. (which was only about 1hr)
i had a quite a tough session at training tonight.
we had to do 5 x 1000m intervals. usually, we get either 4min or 5min rest in btw each one. but tonight, tony told us to have a decreasing recovery time, which means that the first interval will be 5mins recovery, then 4mins for the second one....and so on. so by the last interval there was only 2min rest. and boy did that 2mins go by quick!
i was pleasantly surprised with my times tho. managed to maintain under 1.20 per lap and under 3.20 overall for all the 1000s.
im thinking the time may be right for me to try and break that elusive 8min mark for my 2.4.... if i dont do it now, who knows how unfit i'll get next time. trouble is, theres nobody to pace. and i think to run a sub 8mins i'll NBED a pacer.

ohh ive got an interview with an archi firm this friday! my friend is working in an archi firm now and she put in a good word for me and they want to meet with me this friday to discuss potentially working for them over the holidays. im so excited! hope i get it! pray for me ppl.

right, i need to free my mind now and not think about the exam tmr. the last thing i want on my mind now is information overload.

i think i'll watch borat. that should clear things up!
yagshemash!

No comments: