Saturday, July 09, 2005

all alone now...

my parents left for the airport this morning. so, yeah, i'm all by my lonesome self now in my little apartment. the weather today just plain sucks. its bloody cold (probably the coldest since i got here) and its raining. oh, and its the kind of rain that doesnt pour, but just falls consistently throughout the day and doesnt seem to stop. y'know the kind i'm talking about right? yeah... sucks, dont it.
just had my lunch. cooked myself a wholesome meal of chicken and indomee. yes, i wouldnt last very long on my own without my indomee. but i must cut down a little.....not healthy. too much MSG. my tastebuds would have something to say about that, though...
its still 5 days before i can collect my orientation guide from the university. 5 more days to do.........nothing. haha. there's only so much half-life2 i can play in one day, and the TV programs here aren't very good. (guess i've been spoilt by cableTV). and they arent airing One Tree Hill here.....sob sob. and the OC is into its season finale. i missed the entire mid-season! damn you channel5...why'd u have to be so slow in airing the episodes. suresh, if you're reading this, dont delete your OC season2!!! i need to watch it when i get back!!! hehe thanks.
hmmm... its 3 oclock now... just about time for my afternoon nap! haha.. fitness dropping rapidly. its so cold that i've got no mood to run, or leave the apartment for that matter. could use some hot cheese prata now.....
mmmm......cheese prata..................damn it!

No comments: