Monday, July 04, 2005

down with the Combine!

i still havent got my 'black and white' PS2 issue sorted out yet. its really bugging me. cant believe i carried it all the way here for nothing. grrr.
i was feeling sorta under the weather today (due to the PS2 issue), so i decided to lift my spirits and satisfy my gaming needs. i went to this HUGE gaming store along Bourke St, and bought myself HALF-LIFE 2! yeah baby! and man, i gotta tell you... its freakin ROOOOCKS!!! i did, however have to turn the graphics settings down kinda low, cos my lappie isnt the most powerful PC in the world. but still... it KICKS ASS! hopefully i can complete it before my school term starts. if not, i might not attend orientation at all!!! mwahahaha!
oh, and did i mention it comes bundled with CounterStrike:Source? haha... i forsee many many sleepless nights.

No comments: