Sunday, July 03, 2005

"swanston, we have a problem..."

we have a BIG problem... apparently there are two types of TVs - namely NTSC or PAL. the TVs in singapore are NTSC, and the TVs in australia are PAL. now, you must be wondering, how does this affect me? well, if you use a device that is NTSC on a PAL TV, you will get your images in black and white. so here's my BIG problem.... my Playstation2 is NTSC, and my TV here is PAL. sooo..... all my games are in black and white!!!! AHHHHHHHH! this is horrible! terrible! i have no mood to study anymore! if someone, anyone can help me with this, i will be eternally eternally grateful!! pleeeeease.....my degree depends on it.....

1 comment:

Iylia said...

yea, black n white sucks man. i went to the playstaion shop yesterday, and they say there's no way to remedy the situation. only thing to do is either bring a TV from s'pore, or buy a new playstation here. either option looks to be a no-no. but i heard that PS3 is coming out this fall... so maybe i'll wait for that! man, gotta start working and saving money if i wanna get me one of those...